When you apply for an available position at Columbia Manufacturing your online application is submitted to the Human Resources department and will be kept on file for one year after submission.
You may submit an application for each individual opening in which you are interested. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of this website or need assistance completing the application process, please use the email form on the Contact page and by selecting Human Resources in the Select Email Recipient field.
Note: The email form on the Contact page is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Before You Start
The online application will take approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete. Once you begin, you will need to complete the entire application. In order to complete the email form in an orderly and timely manner, you should have have the following information available:
- Contact information
- The title of the available position you are applying for
- Education history
- Two to three references: reference name, company name. address and phone number
- Previous employment history: company name, phone number, address, supervisor name, your job title, responsibilities and period of employment
- If applicable, your military service history
- A typed signature certifying your information and a second typed signature for consent to drug and alcohol screening
- State driver’s license number
Prior to final submission, you may upload your resume.