Join Our Growing World-Class Team
Since 1980, Columbia Manufacturing, Inc., has provided CNC machining of components, sheet-metal, and machined fabrications for the aircraft and other related industries. We are a privately held, comprehensive supplier of high quality, complex hardware throughout the United States and Internationally. Our growing staff of engineers, machinery technicians, welders, fabricators, and assemblers are trained in all aspects of fabrication and machining and are dedicated to meeting our customer’s rigorous requirements.
We are actively seeking employees who are dedicated to delivering high-quality products through manufacturing excellence and process ingenuity at a competitive price. If you are looking to join the exciting and growing field of aircraft manufacturing, we encourage you to apply. Columbia Manufacturing Inc. is committed to continual improvement through active management involvement, employee training, and customer feedback.
Our Core Values
Guided by six core values, our vision is to be the supplier of choice to the OEM and MRO markets that we serve, delivering value to our stakeholders while recognizing and rewarding our employees.
- Customers satisfaction – Persistence in all that we do to deliver superior products and services to our customers.
- Continuous Improvement – Creating a culture that embraces change, constantly seeking improvement, elimination of waste and a commitment to quality.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Trust – Maintaining the highest ethical standards, honoring our commitments and being open and honest in all that we do.
- Teamwork – building inclusive teams, utilizing our experiences to identify solutions for our customers.
- Rewarding Work Environment – Providing opportunity, dignity, and respect for our employees in a safe and rewarding environment.
- Empowerment – Sharing information with our employees, customers, and suppliers enabling them to take initiative and make decisions to solve problems and improve our products and services.
Columbia Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and may be subject to our random drug testing program depending on where they are assigned to work.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefit package that includes, among other benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance. We also offer several options for medical insurance, dental insurance, and 401(k) plan with a Company match.
When you apply for a position at Columbia Manufacturing your application is submitted to the Human Resources department. Your resume will be kept on file for one year after submission. You may submit your application for each individual opening in which you are interested. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of this website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Columbia Human Resources. Note: This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.