Join Our Growing World-Class Team
Since 1980, Columbia Manufacturing, Inc., has provided CNC machining of components, sheet-metal, and machined fabrications for the aircraft and other related industries. We are a privately held, comprehensive supplier of high quality, complex hardware throughout the United States and Internationally. Our growing staff of engineers, machinery technicians, welders, fabricators, and assemblers are trained in all aspects of fabrication and machining and are dedicated to meeting our customer’s rigorous requirements.
We are actively seeking employees who are dedicated to delivering high-quality products through manufacturing excellence and process ingenuity at a competitive price. If you are looking to join the exciting and growing field of aircraft manufacturing, we encourage you to apply. Columbia Manufacturing Inc. is committed to continual improvement through active management involvement, employee training, and customer feedback.
Our Core Values
Guided by six core values, our vision is to be the supplier of choice to the OEM and MRO markets that we serve, delivering value to our stakeholders while recognizing and rewarding our employees.
- Customers satisfaction – Persistence in all that we do to deliver superior products and services to our customers.
- Continuous Improvement – Creating a culture that embraces change, constantly seeking improvement, elimination of waste and a commitment to quality.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Trust – Maintaining the highest ethical standards, honoring our commitments and being open and honest in all that we do.
- Teamwork – building inclusive teams, utilizing our experiences to identify solutions for our customers.
- Rewarding Work Environment – Providing opportunity, dignity, and respect for our employees in a safe and rewarding environment.
- Empowerment – Sharing information with our employees, customers, and suppliers enabling them to take initiative and make decisions to solve problems and improve our products and services.
Columbia Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and may be subject to our random drug testing program depending on where they are assigned to work.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefit package that includes, among other benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance. We also offer several options for medical insurance, dental insurance, and 401(k) plan with a Company match.
When you apply for a position at Columbia Manufacturing your application is submitted to the Human Resources department. Your resume will be kept on file for one year after submission. You may submit your application for each individual opening in which you are interested. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of this website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Columbia Human Resources. Note: This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
To complete the form, download the PDF Application and save it to your local drive.
If the PDF file does not automatically download in your browser, click Save.
Once the form is completed, email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Application Submission in the subject.
Columbia Manufacturing Inc., an aerospace company has immediate openings for the following positions.
We are looking for an experienced Final Inspector who can inspect Aerospace quality parts per customer blueprints and specifications in a machine shop environment and help to enhance the productivity of our organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operate a CMM to perform inspection and have a knowledge of CMM inspection and applications.
- Performs complex dimensional layout inspection to operation sheet/blueprint.
- Generates and completes Inspection Method Sheets.
- Understands and complies with Standard Process Instructions.
- Performs 1st piece, In-process & Final Inspection of machined and sheet metal parts.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and inputting data into quality database.
- Verification that all production router operations are signed and completed.
- Verification of part marking requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualified candidate must demonstrate training ability and be able to support internal customer needs. They must be committed to quality, safety and communication and be a team player. Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills are required. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Candidate should have 5 – 10 years’ experience performing dimensional inspection.
Repair station experience is a plus. The candidate must be proficient in reading operation sheets, blueprints and specifications. A demonstrated proficiency with geometric tolerancing is required. Proven experience in use of a CMM. Aerospace industry quality experience is preferred. Must be proficient with computers, Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office programs.